Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Writer's Blog on "Writer's Block", plus an Indie Film

Ken Levine has written for some awesome sitcoms: MASH, Cheers, Frasier, The Simpsons, Dharma & Greg, Wings, Everybody Loves Raymond, and Becker. His blog is a great read, especially while this whole strike is going on. Today's post is about writer's block, and he's asked several other excellent writers what they do to cure it. Here's the link: http://kenlevine.blogspot.com/2008/01/overcoming-writers-block.html

My sister sent me a link to this film on You Tube. I haven't watched it yet, but it's by some indie filmmakers who financed it themselves, and as I have some experience in that area, I have a soft spot for them. Here it is:



*update* It turns out that I think I've worked with the guy who plays the lead's roommate in a community theater production many years ago in Kansas City. Small world!

No comments: