Friday, January 25, 2008

Some Links for Friday

I'm back at work today, reluctantly, coughing and filling my wastebasket with tissues. It snowed for the 100th day in a row, or at least it feels like the 100th. I got what I needed to do done before lunch, so I'm catching up on some reading (AdWeek magazine, which they've been sending me for free since last fall for some reason...they also think I'm the CEO and President of the company, according to the address label.) I found out from this publication that Barry Williams, AKA Greg Brady, has a new website up, which is kind of interesting (if you're into that sort of thing, and I am): thegregbradyproject.com. This reminds me that I need to scan in that photo of Greg and me from 1995 when I saw him on his Growing Up Brady book tour.

My second link is to knitty.com, because they have posted their 3 surprise patterns for the winter issue today.

My third link is to an interview with Mary Jo Pehl on the fabulous blog The Park Bench. She talks about Cinematic Titanic, the ol' MST3K days, and the writing life.

That's all for me today. I've got one more hour to go here, and then I'm free to go home and sleep for the next two days. And do laundry.

No comments: