Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Knitting Class and Nightmares

Tonight is (hopefully) my first knitting class. I am still short a few students, as far as I know, but I found out that last night's class was also short and they let the class go on anyway, so I'm hopeful. I'm also nervous. I had a nightmare about teaching where I got everything backwards! I don't know why I'm so nervous, as I've taught people before, but not in such a formal setting. I also had a nightmare about the show Night Rider, where I was the Michael Night character and, instead of a car called Kit, I had a dog. I guess you really can't analyze my dreams.

I've been updating my Ravelry site again, and it's becoming addictive. I wish I'd been better in the past of documenting what I made, but that's just not my style. I have made so many things and given them away without taking a picture or anything. I have a knitting journal which has never been used. I couldn't even begin to list my stash on Ravelry...I wouldn't know where to start!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

So, how did the class go?

Courtney Suzanne said...

That night went fine, but the real test will be in two weeks when we see how many people come back to the second class! Some people get frustrated and quit before really giving it a chance, but I'm staying optimistic!