Monday, April 7, 2008

Sheep Shearing Shortages Shock Shepherds

I know, I know...I haven't taken any photos. This weekend really kicked my ass, and I'm still feelin' it. Last week was the incredibly busy beginning to the busiest month of the year for me thus far. We're talking "wearing the same outfit two days in a row and eating freezer-burned Boca Burgers because you're too busy to cook something edible" busy. Hamburger Helper is my new best friend.

Here's an article from the New York Times about sheep:

Work Every Bit as Wild as It Is Woolly

There's a friggin' sheep shearer shortage, y'all! How can this be???


It's worth it simply for the picture, which was pointed out by BWE blogger Michelle Collins today:

Janie Osborne for The New York Times

P.S. Go Jayhawks!

1 comment:

Minion GIR said...

Crocheters Cry, "Cruel Creative Calamity! Crikeys!"