Monday, April 14, 2008

Photos are UP! Plus, an Original Necklace de Moi

I made a necklace this weekend:
Dragonfly Necklace
I bought this dragonfly charm last year at a bead show I was working at, but I didn't know what I wanted to do with it. I got inspired by some beads at the store on Saturday, and whipped this up that night.

I uploaded a bunch of photos to flickr of jewelry projects I've done in the past 6 months or so. I'm hoping to get some taken of all the knitting I've done, but I have to find someone to take them, as I can't find my tripod, and I'm the only willing model around. :)

One of the artists I admire, Sabrina Ward Harrison, updated her website recently, and I was looking at it this morning. She is a true artist living her work. There are so many female artists (writers, painters, designers, filmmakers) I admire that I have added a set of links to their websites on my sidebar. I hope they inspire you, too!

No comments: