Thursday, August 7, 2008

Twitter is EVIL...in a good way

Now that I've started using Twitter, I'm really fascinated by it. It's like old-school IMing or chat rooms, but permanent and bigger. I've been messing around trying to find a way to post to it via my super-basic phone without using text messages (which I refuse to pay for), and I've found TwitterMail. Since I have Yahoo! Mail on my phone, it's really easy. The only problem is that I'm the world's slowest texter. Typing in a few words on my phone takes about 5 minutes, and don't even ask me how to work the capitalization thing.

As I'll be on vacation next week, I figured I'd send at least one update a day reporting on what I did/am doing. Not that anyone would be all that fascinated, but I think it would be kinda fun to have a list of all the things I did for "posterity".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, how can I send you a text from my phone to your twitter (hehe... that sounds dirty)? Cuz I know you hate it when I send you that rare text.