Friday, October 12, 2007

Shout Out to BWE.tv

If you found me today from the Best Week Ever blog link, howdy. The place I originally found that weird video can be found here: blurbomat.com . If that sounds familiar at all, it's because he's married to Heather at dooce.com, making him "Mr. Dooce" I suppose. :)

How about that Office episode last night? Anyone want to sign my cast?

Most blogs seem to be talking about The Office, but what about 30 Rock? I think they were on crazy juice last night, in a good way. I have to single out the scenes between Kenneth, Tracy, and his wife. I loved seeing Kenneth pretending to hit on Tracy's wife. Also, Liz Lemmon is starting to remind me of myself sometimes, which is kind of sad. I'm not living alone with a wedding dress that smells like ham or anything, but I have all these unfinished projects, and I thoroughly enjoyed visiting "the Cleve". Also, her reaction to Jack questioning her about eating that entire steak...priceless.

Did anyone notice last night that the three sitcoms usually shared a joke somewhere. I think Al Roker was a punchline in both Earl and The Office, and I think there was something on both 30 Rock and The Office, but I can't remember. I wonder if that was planned.

No comments: