Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another really good tea to try

I bought this tea for myself at the Gateway Market, even though I'm in my thirties and have no kids. I am wary of buying herbal teas, as I've had quite a few that tasted like they were mixed with battery acid or some maple syrup that had gone bad, but I figured if this was aimed at kids, it must be pretty mild. I was right, and it's really good! It smells really sweet, like Strawberry gum, but it tastes very mellow. I think this would be great to give to kids instead of pop or juice, even if you had to add a little honey to it. This is just another reason I love Republic of Tea teas...they should pay me to say that!

The Republic of Tea will donate a dollar for every cannister of their Little Citizens line of tea purchased to Room to Read, an organization promoting education for the children of the world, so it's worth trying.

No comments: