Monday, May 18, 2009

Wedding Accomplishment: Dress Purchased

As I was running out of time to attempt to make my own dress, and the one I wanted was sold out in white at JCrew, I decided to go shopping with my sisters/bridesmaids on Saturday. I set my deadline as June 1st for choosing something. I walked into the White House/Black Market store and found my dress in about 5 minutes. Leslie picked out the winning number:


Here's a link to it on their website.

The amazing thing is, at this store I was two sizes smaller than predicted. Scary! I'm so relieved to have found something, and so quickly.

3 comments:

Liz said...

This dress is so perfectly you! chic, stylish, feminine! woohoo!

Courtney Suzanne said...

Thanks so much!

Debbie said...

Congratulations on finding a great dress. I've seen women go spare over the process.