Friday, November 14, 2008

My newest obsessions: Blip.fm, Etsy, and Twitter

Have any of you tried Blip.fm? It's great if you're the type of person that really likes to share music with others. Kind of a music Twitter, if you will. Check the link on my sidebar if you wanna make me one of your favorite DJ's.

I've been going Etsy-crazy for the past couple of months. I'm planning on opening my own shop there sometime in the future, but for now I'm enjoying looking at other people's stuff and buying gifts for people. I'd tell you about my most recent purchase, but the person who I bought it for hasn't received it yet, so shhh! I've also been Twittering (Tweeting?) a lot with people on Etsy (see sidebar for my link), and that has been super-dangerous as I've discovered some really amazing artists. Some of my discoveries are on the sidebar, so scroll on down and check them out. Buy handmade this Christmas! I am!

No comments: