Monday, July 28, 2008

Recommendations

These are the best things ever invented. Well, maybe not better than the Polio vaccine...or the pacemaker...OK, this is one of the best things ever invented:

I have worn headbands since I was a little girl, and they have always given me headaches. These headbands are made of a jelly-like plastic and are attached with an elastic band. When on, they look just like the painful plastic ones, but they are much more comfortable. I've only found them at my local Walgreen's so far; they aren't even on the company's website yet! Here's a link to one online. I was just at my Walgreens and they had a bunch of new styles of these out. (I'm not being paid to say all this. I doubt a blog with 3 subscribers would get the opportunity to make money off endorsements.)

I am looking forward to Cinematic Titanic's newest release: The Wasp Woman.



My favorite MST3K episodes were always the classic ones made before the mid-sixties. I did download the Doomsday Machine, which was pretty good, but I avoided the Oozing Skull, as it didn't look like my cuppa. This one looks right up my alley.

...end of transmission. :)

No comments: