Thursday, September 13, 2007

The New Knitty is Here!

Today I was thinking about what I'd like to knit next, having just finished two scarves (photos will be up later) that I completely worship. I realized today that I'd like to make a small, rectangular bag with a long strap. I do have a pattern for one of those at home in the book Folk Bags (see the American bag), but I was thrilled to see the adorable (check out the button!) Percy! The thing I like the best is that the pattern includes pockets, which are a necessity for me. This pattern was written by Cheryl Niamath, who also designed the fabulous Fetching, from which I have made several pairs.

Other highlights for me:
Neiman
Mr. Greenjeans
Flower Power - Could this (and the model) be any cuter?
Foliage
Pecan Pie - I heart berets!
Urchin
OMG! Woodins!

What a great issue! I can't wait to get started!

No comments: